Wen by Chaz is a hair product line founded by Los Angeles hair stylist Chaz Dean and is known to use only nutritious all natural ingredients in his products. All Wen hair products have no harmful harsh chemicals or sulfates, and there’s never any bleach or developer with high levels of peroxide in any hair coloring products. Wen products have nourishing botanical extracts that restore damaged, dry, tangled, and frizzy hair while adding volume, moisture, elasticity, softness, and shine.
Chaz’s Wen Cleansing Conditioner is not shampoo, but rather a cleansing conditioner that cleanses and conditions. The Cleansing Conditioners do not contain any sodium laurel sulfate or any ingredients that can damage the hair. They not only eliminate the need for shampoo, but they also replace conditioners, deep conditioners, leave-in conditioners, and detanglers, so you get the convenience of having all 5 products into 1 convenient product. Wen products are formulated to nourish, protect, strengthen, and revitalize the hair for men and women, and both have seen a huge transformation in their hair from using Wen products. While nourishing the hair, the cleansing conditioner will not strip the hair of its natural oils, leaving it moisturized, strong, and manageable. Wen’s products are for all hair types with excellent ingredients that benefit your hair. Some of the ingredients include;
– Nourishing Complex: A blend of 11 amino acids with 25 essential oils that nourish the hair.
– Botanical Extracts: Softens the hair and adds shine.
– Menthol: Calms and soothes the hair.
– Panthenol: Reduces split ends, seals in the moisture, strengthens the hair and restores resilience.
– Glycerin: Brings moisture to the hair.
The Cleansing Conditioners provides hair color retention and restores nourishment to color treated hair that has become lusterless and brittle from all the harsh chemicals from most hair dye products. With numerous benefits, each cleansing conditioner has its unique ingredients;
– Sweet Almond Mint – For all hair types but especially beneficial for fine to medium hair.
– Lavender – Contains lavender oil, avocado oil, and aloe vera. For dry, dehydrated, or color-treated hair.
– Fig – Contains fig, marigold, and chamomile extracts. It’s the most hydrating formula.
– Cucumber Aloe – Contains cucumber fruit extract, witch hazel, aloe vera, and nourishing amino acids & minerals. It clarifies, softens, moisturizes, and soothes the scalp.
– Bamboo Green Tea – Contains four tea compound, as well as amino and bamboo water complexes. It repairs, strengthens, and improves elasticity & shine.
– Mandarin Italian Fig – Contains amino acids, Peptides, bamboo water, and four tea complex. It also contains vitamins, minerals, and silica to promote hair growth. It repairs, strengthens, and improves elasticity and shine.
– Pomegranate – Contains soy protein, pomegranate, and panthenol. It detangles, strengthens, and reduces frizz.
– Tea Tree Oil – Reduces scalp dryness & sensitivity.
See Related: Addicted to WEN by Chaz Cleansing Conditioners